NIEPMD Recruitment 2016 for 06 Special Educator and Other Posts
NIEPMD, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, New Delhi invited applications for District Manager. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 15 December 2016.
NIEPMD Job Notification:
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai invited applications for the posts of Special Educator, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Vocational Instructor and Speech Therapist & Audiologist.
The eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with required documents on 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016
NIEPMD Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Special Educator- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist- 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist- 01 Post
- Psychologist- 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor- 01 Post
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
- Special Educator- Higher Qualifications in Sp Ed ICT/ Computer Skills.
- Physiotherapist- MPT
- Occupational Therapist- MOT
- Psychologist- M. Phill in rehab Psychology.
- Vocational Instructor- Graduation with B.Ed SE/ DEd SE/Diploma in SE/DVR/DVTE.
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist- BASLP with two years experience in the field of disabilities.
Selection Procedure for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016.