NIEPMD Job Notification:
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai invited applications for the posts of Special Educator, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Vocational Instructor and Speech Therapist & Audiologist.
The eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with required documents on 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016
NIEPMD Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Special Educator- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist- 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist- 01 Post
- Psychologist- 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor- 01 Post
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
- Special Educator- Higher Qualifications in Sp Ed ICT/ Computer Skills.
- Physiotherapist- MPT
- Occupational Therapist- MOT
- Psychologist- M. Phill in rehab Psychology.
- Vocational Instructor- Graduation with B.Ed SE/ DEd SE/Diploma in SE/DVR/DVTE.
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist- BASLP with two years experience in the field of disabilities.
Selection Procedure for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for NIEPMD Special Educator and Other Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 29 December 2016 and 30 December 2016.