National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Tamil Nadu invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Teaching and Non- Teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply before 17 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 17 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Associate Professor (Clinical Psychology): 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Rehabilitation Officer: 01 Post
Possess the relevant qualification from a recognized University or Institution & experience for the concerned post.
- For Post 1 :
Must be having the M. Phill Degree in the relevant field and the Ph.D in the concerned subject.
- For Post 2 :
Possess Master’s Degree in concerned field from a recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience.
- For Post 3 :
Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with appropriate work experience.
- For Post 1 to 2 : Not exceeding 50 years.
- For Post 3 : Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 1 & 2 :
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 :
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “Director, NIEPMD”, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs for the preceding five years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate (for Deputation Posts) and along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India), East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 603 112” before 17 November 2014.