National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professional Trainee, Program Asst & Special Educator. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 August 2017.
- Date for walk-in-interview – 02 August 2017
NILD, Kolkata Vacancy Details
- Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics)– 01 Post
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)-01 Post
- Special Educator – 01Post
- Program Assistant (PGDDRM) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professional Trainees, Program Asst & Special Educator Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics) – Graduate/Diploma in Special Education from a RCI recognized Institute /Centre.
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy) - Degree / Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics with experience.
- Special Educator – Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy with experience.
- Program Assistant (PGDDRM) – Degree preferably B.Com. with experience of office working with the knowledge of IT.
How to apply for NILD, Kolkata, Professional Trainees, Program Asst & Special Educator Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 August 2017. Candidates are required to bring Bio-Data, a set of Xerox copies (Self-Attested) with originals at National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin
ESSO-INCOIS Recruitment 2017 for 19 Project Scientist B, Project Assistant & Other Posts