National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), Kolkata invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Special Educator. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 28 September 2018.
Notification Number - RECRUIT-CONTRACT/2018/NILD/1245
Walk in Interview
- Date & Time:28 September 2018 (Friday) at 03:00 PM onwards.
- Venue: office of the Director, NILD, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001
NILD Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 1 Post
- Special Educator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Special Educator Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Resident – MBBS Degree duly recognized by MCI with PG Degree / Diploma in the subject
- Special Educator – Degree/Diploma in Special Education from a RCI recognized Institute /Centre
How to Apply for NILD Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview inthe office of the Director, NILD, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001on 26 July 2018 (Thursday) at 01:00 PM.