National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Study Pediatrician, Project Co-ordinator, Laboratory Co-ordinator and Data Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 August 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 August 2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Study Pediatrician: 1 post
- Project Co-ordinator: 1 post
- Laboratory Co-ordinator: 4 posts
- Data Manager: 2 posts
- Study Pediatrician: Rs. 75,000/- P.M.
- Project Co-ordinator: Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
- Laboratory Co-ordinator: Rs. 30,000/- P.M.
- Data Manager: Rs. 30,000/- P.M.
- Study Pediatrician: MD Pediatrics or DNB Pediatrics or DCH Pediatrics with 1 year experience.
- Project Co-ordinator: MD in Community Medicine or MBBS with Master in Public Health.
- Laboratory Co-ordinator: MSc in Microbiology or Virology/BSc MLT with 2 years experience.
- Data Manager: BSc with 2 years experience.
- Study Pediatrician: Candidate age should be below 40 years.
- Project Co-ordinator: Candidate age should be below 40 years.
- Laboratory Co-ordinator: Candidate age should be below 35 years.
- Data Manager: Candidate age should be below 35 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply on a plain paper with their Curriculum Vitae and copy of Testimonials and send it to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B. No.2900, D. R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore–560029 or by email to email@example.com on or before 10 August 2015.