National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the post of Field Supervisor and Field Workers. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 12 & 13 January 2017.
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
- Field Supervisor: 12 January 2017
- Field Workers: 13 January 2017
National Institute of Malaria Research Vacancy Details
- Field Supervisor (Field Investigator): 02 Posts
- Field Workers: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Supervisor & Other Posts
- Field Supervisor: Candidates should be Graduate in science/ relevant subject/ from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Field Workers: 12th pass in science subjects from a recognized board and two years of Field experience in Public Health from Govt. recognized organization.
Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Field Supervisor & Field Workers Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview at Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on 12 & 13 January 2017.