Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of respiratory therapist and anesthesia technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 6 February 2014.
NIMS is recognized by University Grants Commission and Medical Council of India. It is administered under the supervision of Governing Council, Executive Board, Director and other statutory bodies.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 6 February 2014
- Respiratory therapist: 20 posts
- Anesthesia technician: 12 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Candidate should have Bachelor degree with any Science subject or equivalent and Diploma in anesthesia or respiratory Technology.
- Candidate must submit DD of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Director, NIMS.
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- per month for both posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notifications.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, DD, copies of certificate in evidence of both educational and technical, date of birth, caste certificate and experience certificate should be sent to the Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad so as to reach on or before 6 February 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for the Post of ____________”.