National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant, Field Worker, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator and Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant). Eligible candidates can attend interview on 17 August 2016 and 18 August 2016.
Advt. No. 17/Projects/2016
Date of Interview: 17 August 2016 and 18 August 2016
NIN Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Assistant (Nutrition): 1 Post
- Field Worker: 1 Post
- Lab Technician (Technician – A): 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – A: 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant): 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIN DEO, Lab Technician & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Assistant (Nutrition): MSc in Food and Nutrition/Home Science.
- Field Worker: MSc in Anthropology/MA in Sociology/Master in Social Work.
- Lab Technician (Technician – A): 12th in Science with DMLT.
- Data Entry Operator – A: 12th in Science with Mathematics/Degree in Computer/IT with typing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant): 10th passed.
Selection Process for NIN DEO, Lab Technician & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/skill test and interview.
How to Apply for NIN DEO, Lab Technician & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can attend walk in written test/interview along with all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC community/PH certificates and set of photo copies duly attested (self attested) and passport size photograph on 17 & 18 August 2016 between 09:30 AM and 10:30 AM in the Conference Hall at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad.