National Institute of Occupational Health Jobs Notification: National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) invited applications for the post of Accounts Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 August 2017.
Notification No. :Ref.No.1/Recrtt./Adm./NIOH/2017-18
- Last Date of Application: 18 August 2017
National Institute of Occupational Health Vacancy Details
- Accounts Officer- 01 Post
- Office Assistants-04 Posts
- Stenographers-04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Accounts Officer and Other Posts Job
- Accounts Officer- Minimum three years’ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Office Assistants-Minimum three years’ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office/Power Point)
- Stenographers-12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with Computer Library
- Upper Division Clerk-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit for Accounts Officer Post Job – Not exceeding 35 years
Age Limit for Office Assistants Post Job – Not exceeding 30 years
Age Limit for Stenographers and Upper Division Clerk Post Job – 18-27 Years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Occupational Health Stenographers and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director NIOH,Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad- 380016 . Last date of receipt of application is 18 August 2017.
Application Fees for Accounts Officer Posts Job- R.500/-
Application Fees for Office Assistants/Stenographers /Upper Division Clerk Posts Job- R.300/-