National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multitasking Staff and Assistant Scientific Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within 30 days (22 October 2018) from date of publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Notification Number - 07/2018
Last Date of Application - within 30 days (22 October 2018) from date of publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper
NIPHM Vacancy Details
- LDC - 2 Posts
- Stenographer -1 Post
- Multitasking Staff -1 Post
- Assistant Scientific Officer-1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Steno and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- LDC–Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university and possess at least Lower typing certificate in English from the state Board of technical education
- Stenographer -Bachelor Degree from recognized University with Shorthand/Typing speed of 80/30 in English. Knowledge of basic computer application and data entry.
- Multitasking Staff -Matriculation or Equivalent pass
- Assistant Scientific Officer (Microbiology) -A First or high second class Master’s Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Microbiology/Microbiology/Botany with specialization in Microbiology.Two years’ experience in relevant field for M.Sc. OR Ph.D candidates without experience will also be considered
- LDC - 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer -28 Years
- Multitasking Staff -18 to 27 years
- Assistant Scientific Officer – 35 Years
How to Apply for NIPHM Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana within 30 days (22 October 2018) from date of publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper.