The NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy activities in rural development.
NIRDPR needs qualified and experienced personals for the position of “Senior Project Assistants-Accounts” on short term contract basis.
Detailed information for engagement of Senior Project Assistants (Accounts):
NIRD & PR proposes to engage the services of qualified and experienced persons on contract basis for the following positions at Hyderabad:
Name of the Post: Senior Project Assistants (Accounts)
Total Vacancies - 3
Qualifications - MBA in finance / M.Com / B. Com with long experience.
Experience - At least 06 years of experience in Accounts and Tally 9.
The areas of work shall include:
a. Verification of bills and preparation of payment vouchers.
b. Maintenance of accounts of Projects, preparation of statement of Expenditure, BRS, Utilisation Certificates as per Govt. of India Rules, data entry and generation of reports in Tally 9,
c. Knowledge of TDS, provision of IT for TDS and e-TDS quarterly filling. Knowledge of Tally 9,
d. MS Word and Excel are essential.
e. Good communication skill in English & Hindi is desirable.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.17,900/- per month
NIRD Staff quarters which are within the NIRD Campus can be allotted, subject to availability and payment of charges as per norms.
Age Limit: Preferably below 35 years as on the date of this advertisement.
Age relaxation in case SC/ST and OBC candidates will be considered, as per norms, subject to production of prescribed certificate along with application.
No. of vacancies are indicative. It may increase / decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute.
D. Term of engagement:
1. The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract which will be initially for a period of 6 months.
2. Further extension can be considered based on performance and institute's / project's requirement.
3. The candidate should be willing to go on tour to different parts of India as per office requirement.
4. The candidate should be willing to work upto late hours and on holidays as per emergent office requirements.
5. The positions offered are on temporary basis and do not envisage any form of regular appointment at NIRD & PR in future.
Interested candidates can attend Walk-in-interview at 10.00 AM on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 along with the following:
1. The application in the prescribed application form that may be downloaded from the website
2. Recent colour passport size photograph.
3. One set of photocopies of credentials at:
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500030.
Other essential information:
Candidates will have to attend the interview on their own expense and no TA/DA will be provided by the Institute. During interview, candidates will have to produce all original certificates for verification. Photocopies will not be considered.
Candidates will have to report latest by 10.00 AM on 30.05.2015 and those who report late will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Only candidates who are found eligible as per norms, can attend the interview. Prior to the interview, one knowledge test may be conducted.