National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Job Notification: National Institute of Siddha (NIS), Ministry of Ayush invited applications for the post of Faculty & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 December 2016.
- Date for Walk in Interview: 21 December 2016
National Institute of Siddha Vacancy Details
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 06 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Emergency Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Yoga Teacher: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts
- Professor: PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized by CCIM. ii) 7 years as Reader (Associate Professor) in PG teaching in the concerned subject or 12 years combined experience in PG teaching in the subject concerned (as Reader / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor) and Research & Admn.
- Associate Professor: PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized by CCIM. ii) 05 years as Assistant Professor in PG teaching in the subject or 10 years combined experience in PG teaching in the subject (as Assistant Professor / Lecturer) and Research & Admn.
- Senior Research Fellow: B.S.M.S / M.D(Siddha).
- Emergency Medical Officer: A minimum qualification of BSMS/BIM degree.
- Yoga Teacher: M.D(Siddha) –Sirappu Maruthuvam.
- Professor, Associate Professor, Emergency Medical Officer , Yoga Teacher: 64 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 45 years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Siddha Faculty & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official site of NIS at www.nischennai.org and bring the filled up application form along with the bank challan at the time of interview.