NIT Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2017.
Last date for application submission : 12 October 2017
NIT, Agartala Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 9
- Deputy Librarian - 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 03 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar– 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Deputy Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science / Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Deputy Registrar – Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute.
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- Assistant Registrar– Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Deputy Librarian – No Age Bar
- Deputy Registrar – Below 45 years
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – Not exceeding 40 years
- Assistant Librarian/ Assistant Registrar – Not exceeding 35 years
How to apply for NIT, Agartala, Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application along with the required documents to the Registrar, NIT, Agartala, Jirania, West Tripura‐799046 on or before 12 October 2017. For more details, click on the link below.
Government Jobs Online
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Alert Only 2 Days Left: apply for 238 Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts
NIT, Srinagar Recruitment 2017 for 2 Deputy Registrar and Senior SAS Officer Posts