NIT Calicut Job Notification: National Institute of Technology (NIT) has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Guest Faculty in various departments. The candidates having eligibility for this post can appear for walk-in-interview on 12 December 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 12 December 2019
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Department Wise Vacancy Details:
- Architecture and Planning: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Bio-Technology: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Guest Faculty Posts:
- Guest Faculty (Architecture and Planning): Ph.D./M. Arch./M.Tech./Master Degree in Town Planning after bachelor degree in architecture with 60% marks.
- Guest Faculty (Civil Engineering): Ph.D./M.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geomatics, Building Construction & Technology, Offshore structures). First Class degree both at Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
- Guest Faculty (Computer Science and Engineering): Ph.D./M.Tech. Degree with Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent after 04 years of Bachelor's Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering.
- Guest Faculty (Electrical Engineering): Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)/ Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Power System/Power Electronics/Instrumentation & Control lndustrial Power & Automation/ HVV Engineer or other specialization in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics): Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics from any recognized institutions.
- Guest Faculty (Bio-Technology): Ph.D. and M.Tech./M.Sc. degree in Bio-Technology.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for NIT Calicut Jobs 2019
Candidates need to appear for walk-in-interview on 10 December 2019 along with original and photocopies of all educational certificates and other documents. Applicants must be present at the respective Departments of NIT, Calicut, Kerala.