National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur invited applications from eligible candidates for its two-year full time MBA programmes for the academic session 2014.
• Last date for receiving application form: 11 April 2014
• Declaration of names of candidates short listed for GD/PI: 25 April 2014
• Date for GD/PI: 9 May 2014 to 15 May 2014
• Final results: 30 May 2014
1. Candidates are eligible to apply, if they have graduated from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
2. Candidates from the SC/ST category are eligible to apply for admission, if they have scored a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
Note: Merit list for admission will be made based on valid CAT score (weightage- 75%), (GD weightage-10% PI – 15%)
Candidates will be short listed for admissions into the MBA programme on the basis of their CAT scores as well as their performance in the group discussion as well as personal interview (GD/PI) rounds.
How to apply
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website and completed application be sent along with attachments and a DD of Rs. 1050.00 ( Rs. 450.00 for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of ‘National Institute of Technology Durgapur’ to be payable at State Bank of India (R. E. College Durgapur branch; code - 2108).
For any queries or clarifications, contact:
Office Phone No.:- +91-343-2754277 & +91-0343-2544805
Contact Person: Prof. M. Roy
Head, Department of Management Studies
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org