National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invited applications for the posts of Registrar and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 October 2015.
Advt. No. 20/2015
- Last Date of Application: 05 October 2015
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Vacancy Details
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer - 01 Post
- Principal Technical Officer - 01 Post
- Sr. Technical Officer - 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Registrar and Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer : Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Principal Technical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer/ Asst. Engineer Jobs: BE/ B. Tech in appropriate discipline.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree.
Age Limit for Various Job
- Registrar: 57 years
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer: 45 years
- Principal Technical Officer: 45 years
- Sr. Technical Officer : 40 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Asst. Engineer Job: 36 years
How to Apply for the NIT, Kurukshetra Registrar and Other Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Registrar, NIT,Kurukshetra-136119 so as to reach on or before 05 October 2015.
Application Fees for Registrar and Other Jobs
- Gen & OBC: Rs. 250/- in the form of Demand Draft.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted from fee payment.
Details from Official Notification
The Application form and Instruction sheet having qualifications & experience, upper age limit and other conditions etc. required for the above post (s) can be downloaded from Institute’s website www.nitkkr.ac.in . A bank draft of `200/- towards application fee be sent along-with the downloaded application form (duly filled). The Application form and instruction sheet can be had from the General Section of the Institute on payment of `200/- by cash or by sending a Crossed Bank Draft of `250/- drawn in favour of Director, NIT Kurukshetra payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra (Code No. 6260) along-with a Self Addressed envelope (23x10 cm). SC/ST and PwD applicants are exempted from application fees irrespective of posts reserved for them.