National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur will conduct Walk –in- Interview for the post of Senior Project Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the Screening Test/ Walk –in- Interview on 17 & 18 August 2017.
Date & Time of Walk –in- Interview: 17 August 2017
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Accounts) – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Project Assistant and Other Posts
- Senior Project Assistant: Possess Master’s Degree in respective discipline.
- Project Assistant/ Office Assistant (Accounts): Possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline and a knowledge of computer.
- Data Entry Operator: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline and PGDCA or its equivalent.
Below 35 years of age
Experience required for Senior Project Assistant and Other Jobs
- Senior Project Assistant/ Project Assistant: 03 years.
- Office Assistant (Accounts)/ Data Entry Operator: 02 years
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology, Raipur Senior Project Assistant and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 17 & 18 August 2017 (Thursday & Friday) at 11:00 AM onwards in the E- Class Room of the of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Campus, Raipur. Candidates have to bring the filled- in application and submit a copy of complete Bio- data for the said post in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and recent photograph as required at the time of interview.