National Institute of Technology (NIT), Sikkim invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Faculty, Project Associate and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 30 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 30 January 2017
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Faculty: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Faculty & Other Posts
- Project Faculty: Candidate should possess PhD in Electronics with 6.5 CGPA (or 60 % marks) in B. Tech/ M.Sc (Electronics) and M. Tech.
- Project Associate: M. Tech (VLSI/Embedded system / Nanotechnology or equivalent), with 6.5 CGPA (or 60 % marks) in B. Tech/ M.Sc (Electronics) and M. Tech.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Electronics after 12th class/ B.Sc (Electronics)/ with at least one year experience Or B. Tech/ M. Sc (Electronics) will be given preference.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NIT Sikkim”, payable at SBI Ravangla Code- 007218.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology, Sikkim Project Faculty & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 January 2017 and can send the hard copy of the application to Dr. Anindya Biswas Dean in Chare (Research and Consultance) National Institute of Technology Sikkim Barfung, Ravangla, South Sikkim, Sikkim – 737139, India on or before % February 2017.