National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Fire Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 3 weeks (13 March 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 3 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement
NITIE Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 2 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 1 post
- Fire Officer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NITIE Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Registrar: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks.
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar: Graduate in Arts or Science or Commerce or Engineering or Technology or Business Administration with 10 years experience.
- Fire Officer: Diploma in Fire & Safety and should possess valid heavy motor vehicle driving licence.
Age Limit for NITIE Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Other posts
- Registrar: Not exceeding 55 years
- Deputy Registrar: Not exceeding 50 years
- Assistant Registrar, Fire Officer: Not exceeding 35 years
How to Apply for NITIE Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with all other necessary documents to the Registrar, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai- 400087. Last date of receipt of application is within 3 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.