National Judicial Academy (NJA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Fellow, Law Associate, Financial Advisor, Administrative Officer and some other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.
Last date for receipt of Application forms: 20 June 2016
NJA Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
- Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Law Associate: 3 Posts
- Financial Advisor: 1 Post
- Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Stenographer: 1 Post
- Library Assistant: 1 Post
- Legal material Archivist: 1 Post
- Assistant Manager Field Programme: 1 Post
- Asstt. Event Manager: 2 Posts
- Assistant Accountant: 1 Post
- Jr. DEO cum Office Assistant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NJA Assistant Professor, Law Associate & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: Doctorate in law and 10 years teaching experience at the reputed national level or state/national level judicial education institutions or state/national level training institutions or a Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put minimum 10 years of service as the district judge.
- Assistant Professor: Doctorate in law and 5 years teaching/research experience at reputed national level institution/university or a Judicial Officer having LL.M degree in the cadre of additional district judge having put minimum 5 years of service as the judicial officer.
- Research Fellow: LL.B and LLM with 5 years work experience or a Judicial Officer having completed 5 years of service as judicial officer.
- Law Associate: LL.B degree from reputed national level institution/university.
- Financial Advisor: Member of Indian Audit and Accounts Service who has rendered minimum 5 years service as a member of Indian Audit and Accounts Service & minimum 3 years experience of handling finance and accounts matters in the Ministry/Department of Central Government or its subordinate offices.
- Administrative Officer: Section officer of a grade with 8 years’ service in any government department or Under Secretary in any government department.
- Stenographer: Graduate with command over English/Hindi Shorthand and good computer typing speed with minimum 5 years service as junior stenographer in any national/state level government institution/university.
- Library Assistant: Certificate Course in the Library Science from reputed Government Recognized Institute and 3 years work experience in the Law Library of a nationally reputed government institution/university.
- Legal material Archivist: LL.B degree with 3 years work experience in handling documentation of Legal Archives in a reputed government Institute.
- Assistant Manager Field Programme: Graduate with proficiency in oral and written English and experience of minimum 3 years in event management in any reputed national level/state level government institution.
- Asstt. Event Manager: Diploma in Event Management and 2 years experience in managing events in state level/national level institution or Graduate with 3 years experience in managing events in state level/national level institution.
- Assistant Accountant: Graduate in Commerce/Accountancy with 5 years experience in e-governance and accounts system of national/state level university/institution.
- Jr. DEO cum Office Assistant: Graduate with PGDCA or equivalent.
How to Apply for NJA Assistant Professor, Law Associate & Other posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents by email at email@example.com or by post to the Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.). Last date of receipt of application is 20 June 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification