NMAT by GMAC™ commences its registration process on 4th July 2016. Aspirants can register for the test online at their official website through October 12, 2016.
For the NMAT aspirants, NMAT by GMACTM has eased the registration process in order to enhance their convenience. They have introduced new features such as login through mobile and single sign-in process
GMAC is constantly striving to smoothen the process of registration and enhance the degree of convenience while registration to elevate the confidence of applicants.
The exam is scheduled to begin from October 7, 2016 and will continue through till December 20, 2016, at 32 centres in 23 locations across India.
Benefits of NMAT by GMAC exam:
- Long testing window: A 75-day testing window allows a candidate to choose a convenient test date.
- Choosing the section order: The exam allows a candidate to choose the order in which he/she would like to respond to each of the sections on the test.
- No negative marking: Candidates can now make an informed guess instead of skipping a question without the fear of a penalty for submitting an incorrect answer.
- Taking the test multiple times: A candidate can take the exam three times in the window of 75 days. This gives candidates the confidence of having more than a single opportunity to perform their very best.
- Self-scheduling: Candidates can choose test appointment date, time and location in real-time based on the availability of seats at each test centre.
- Register for the exam from your mobile: Candidates can register for the exam at any time from any location.
- 32 testing locations: Candidates can choose to take the exam at any of 32 conveniently located testing centers in 23 cities.
- Sending scores to up to seven programmes for free: Candidates can choose to select the list of programmes they want to send their scores to before or after taking the exam; up to seven programmes are included in the registration fee.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is currently accepted by 18 universities in India.
About NMAT by GMAC™
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India. Brought to you by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC®), the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes.
Since becoming a computer-based test (CBT) in 2009, the NMAT by GMAC™ has been at the forefront of measurement within high stakes testing. The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for securing admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India.
For further information, please visit official website of NMAT
For more information and details regarding NMAT 2016, keep visiting jagranjosh.com