NMDC Job Notification: NMDC Limited has invited eligible candidates for Walk in Interviews. The posts of Medical Professionals will be filled for its Project Hospitals in Chhattisgarh / Karnataka. The Walk in Interviews will be held on 24th, 26th February and 5th March 2017.
Employment Notification No. : 01/2017
Important Dates of Interview :
- Ranchi (JHARKHAND) : 24 February 2017
- Bhubaneswar (ODISHA) : 26 February 2017
- Raipur ( Chhattisgarh ) : 05 March 2017
NMDC Limited Vacancy Details
- Junior Chief Medical Officer – Radiology: 1 Post
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer - Medical Administration: 2 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer - Orthopedics: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Professionals Posts
- Junior Chief Medical Officer : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Radiology with minimum 13 years experience.
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medicine/ Surgery with professional qualification in Hospital Administration with 10 years experience of reputed Hospital.
- Senior Medical Officer : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Orthopedics with minimum 07 years experience.
Junior Chief Medical Officer – Radiology, Deputy Chief Medical Officer - Medical Administration : 50 years
Senior Medical Officer - Orthopedics : 45 years
How to Apply for NMDC Limited Medical Professionals Posts 2017
Interested candidates may Walk-In for an interview along with their original certificates and detailed bio-data accompanied by self attested copies of certificates and testimonials and 2 recent color passport size photographs, on any one place out of the above mentioned three from 9.30 AM onwards on respective dates as per the official notification.