North Eastern Council Secretariat invited application for the recruitment to the post of Advisor and Director of Information and Public Relations. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days (16 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing date for receipt of application: Within60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
North Eastern Council Secretariat Vacancy Details
- Advisor (Health): 01 Post
- Director of Information and Public Relations: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Advisor & Director Posts
- Advisor (Health): Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma mentioned in Schedule VI of Central Health Service Equivalent. 16 years’ standing in Medical profession including five years’ administrative experience.
- Director of Information and Public Relations: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Ten years’ experience in publicity/ public relations work.
Upper age limit for the post is 56 years.
How to Apply for North Eastern Council Secretariat Advisor & Director Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Director (admin) within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.