Northern Railway (NR) invited application for recruitment of 05 vacancies under sports quota. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014.
Opening Date for Registration: 01 July 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 31 July 2014
Details of Post
- Hockey (Male): 02 Posts
- Badminton (Male): 02 Posts
- Athletics (Male): 01 Post
Rs 5200-20200 + G.P 1800 (NPS)
- Represented the country in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
- Represented the country in Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)
- Represented the country in South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior Category)
- At least 3rd position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
- Represented a State of equivalent unit except in Marathon and Cross Country in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships.
- At least 3rd position in Senior State Championship for all units and Districts of the state.
Candidates should pass Class 10 from any recognized school (Board) Institution.
Selection will be conducted through trial and Interview process for the eligible candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.ambalarail.com/www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates should send the application forms along with the examination fees to Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager, Northern Railway, Ambala Cantt (Haryana) before 31 July 2014.