National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invited applications for recruitment of 11 posts of Management Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 December 2014. NPCC was established in the year 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 December 2014
- Name of the post: Management Trainees
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Consolidated Pay of Rs.30000/- p.m. during 1st year.
Candidates should be Graduate in Civil Engineering.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 27 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks only (out of 100) for Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with a latest passport size photograph and attested photocopies of all testimonials should be sent to The General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – 121004. (Haryana) on or before 31 December 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with the name of the post applied for and Advt. No. NPCC/Regular (IX-SC/ST)/Nov./2014.
For Detailed Notification