The National Payments Corporation of India, An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company has invited application for the post of Associate-Vice President under the belt of Fraud Risk Management.
Details of the Vacancy at NPCI:
Name of the Post - Associate-Vice President: Fraud Risk Management
Number of posts - 1
Job Location- Mumbai
Age Limit – The candidate should be in between 35 years to 45 years of Age.
Qualification Required for Recruitment at NPCI - B.E. / B. Tech. / MBA / CA.
Work experience - 12 to 15 years preferably in banking and finance domain
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fraud Risk Management - Lead Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework including Policy and procedures.
- FRM Solution Implementation - Ensure Project Management from Functional perspective for implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management solution for International POS & ATM transactions, IMPS, AEPS, additional rules for E-com considering the 2nd factor of authentication and Reports in UI.
- Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation - Discuss Fraud trends and Key fraud indictors with risk teams of member banks on a periodic basis.
- Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation - Monitor Fraud Trends at Network level & Industry level. Implement mitigating measures through guidelines or implementation of rules in fraud monitoring solution.
- Compromise Point and Period Analysis - CPP analysis as and when fraud is reported and CPP report generation through FRM system on a daily basis as well as from time to time when compromise incidents are reported. Ensure impact on cards is minimized through circulating the incident to member banks immediately.
Job design and purpose at NPCI:
- Ensure Frauds at network level is maintained at acceptable levels.
- Ensure Implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management tool for all products and channels.
- Ensure detailed documentation of project plan, Business requirements, and documents of understanding related to fraud monitoring and management solution is prepared and maintained for records.
- Liaise with business teams for product understanding as well as vulnerable areas with respect to fraud risk.
- Discuss functional requirements for fraud risk monitoring and management solution with the project team.
- Follow up and ensure observations are fixed within agreed timelines.
- Document requirements sought by member banks for specified functionalities and features are incorporated in business requirements and project plan.
- Ensure Fraud risk assessment and mitigating controls are in place for all products/Channels offered by NPCI.
- Organize workshops and Training sessions for banks to understand the Fraud Risk Management framework and Fraud Risk Management services offered by NPCI.
- Publish periodic dashboard both internal and to member banks summarizing various highlights.
How to Apply for Recruitment at NPCI:
For applying log on to http://careers.npci.org.in/OnlineApp.aspx