The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post of Senior Manager/Manager-Card Payments.
Position details at NPCI:
- Post – Senior Manager/Manager-Card Payments
- Vacancy – Multiple
- Job location – Mumbai
- Age as on 15th January 2015 – Between 25 years to 45 years.
Educational Qualification for Recruitment at NPCI:
A Post-Graduate or MBA with relevant work experience in the field of Payment Industry.
Experience required for Recruitment at NPCI:
Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-12 years in relevant area, out which minimum 3-6 years should be in Cards Payments Industry.
Key Responsibilities at NPCI:
The role will be accountable for business development/product/operations through Delivery, including Evaluate, Develop, Deliver and Monitor and reports into AVP/Head.
This role includes:
- Business development.
- Scheme development
- Dispute management
- Product development
- Knowledge of the card payment Industry segments and key stakeholders including the regulators, aggregator, banks, merchants.
- Knowledge of existing market products.
- Understanding of ECommerce Solutions.
- Understanding of the authentication framework of card payment system.
Core competencies required for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Project management, product management and implementation.
- Mobile & Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
Procedure to apply for Recruitment at NPCI:
Interested candidates may apply directly online using the following web-link.