National power Training Institute (NPTI), New Delhi invited application for recruitment to PG Diploma and Post Diploma courses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 June 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications for PGDC: 26 June 2015
- Last date for receipt of applications for PDC: 20 July 2015
Details of Course
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution (PGDC)
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PDC)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution (PGDC): BE. or equivalent in Electrical/Power/Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Regular Basis)
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PDC): Diploma in Mechanical Electrical Engineering (Regular Basis) Graduate engineers are not eligible 8 admission will be cancelled & fee forfeited if admission is sought by hiding Post Diploma Qualification.
Age Limit: No age limit
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the course can send their applications to The Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (NR), Badarpur, New Delhi-110044 with one passport size photograph before 26 June 2015.