NPTI Notified Recruitment for Director General Post 2015
National Power Training Institute invited applications for Director General Post. Eligible candidates can send the applications within 04 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invited applications for the post of Director General on deputation basis. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 04 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 13 June 2015.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 June 2015
• Last Date of Application: Within 04 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Director General
Pay Scale: Rs. 67000‐79000/‐with annual increment @ 3% with usual allowances as per Central Government rules.
• Have at least 17 (seventeen) years experience and have shown capacity in:
1. Design , construction, operation and maintenance of generating stations;
2. Transmission and supply of electricity;
3. Applied research in the field of electricity;
4. Applied economics; or
5. Industrial, commercial and financial matters and;
• Have held:
1. The post of Chief Engineer or equivalent or a higher grade on a regular basis for a period of at least three years under the Central Govt. or a State Govt. OR;
2. Any post equivalent to that of a post mentioned in clause (a) above for a period of at least three years under a State Electricity Board or a Semi Govt. Organization or a Public Sector Undertaking or a University or an Indian Institute of Technology.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 04 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.