National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) has notified recruitment for Public Relations officer cum Liasion Officer for MBA/MPH/MHA/MSW/M.Sc in Hospital Management.
Important Dates for Recruitment at NRHM-Alappuzha :
Date of Interview :- 18th October 2014.
Time of Interview :- 10:00 A.M Onwards.
Venue of Interview :- C.E.O’s office, Arogyakeralam, General Hospital Compound, Alappuzha.
Name and Number of Posts :
1. Public Relations Officer cum Liasion Officer- 1 Post.
2. Clinical Psychologist - 1 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Relations Officer cum Liasion Officer Post :
Educational Qualification & Work Experience : Should be an MBA/MPH/MHA/MSW/M.Sc in Hospital Management with two years of post-qualification work experience.
Age limit: Not more than 36 Years as on 1st October 2014.
Nature of Job: Contract Basis.
Salary Compensation: Rs 16,170/- per month.
Job Responsibilities of Public Relations Officer cum Liasion Officer :
1. To coordinate all NRHM Programmes and Activities.
2. To assist all the Medical Officersin their respective areas of work.
3. To organize health day in each village on a monthly basis.
4. To assist Medical Officers in conducting dissemination workshops.
5. To assess training loads & needs in consultation with all the categories of Health care providers.
6. To train the members of ASHA.
7. Implementation of BCC Activities for all 5 components of NRHM.
8. Monitoring the activities of JPHN & ASHA.
9. Monthly reporting in the NRHM reporting format from sub-centre to PHC and PHC to district and state timely, regularly & correctly.
10. Review meetings.
11. To keep track of funds received for NRHM.
12. Convergence Activities.
13. To coordinate Team Work.
14. To look into the entire essential documentation works.
15. To keep in regular touch with the District Programme Management Unit (DPMU).
16. To report to: District Programme Manager NRHM/Superintendent.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates with MBA/MPH/MHA/MSW/M.Sc in Hospital Management with two years of post-qualification work experience. Their project work will not be accepted as a part of their work experience.
2. Recruitment will be initially for a period of three months which may be extended as per the requirement.
3. The maximum age limit would be 40 years.
4. The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the state.
5. The applicants must have excellent writing skills both in English as well as Malayalam. Moreover, he/she must be proficient in Computers [intricate knowledge of MS Office / Open Office]
6. All qualifications must have been attained in Regular Classroom mode of studies and no distance learners would be entertained.