National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Hyderabad invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Scientist. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 1 July 2017.
Advertisement No. NRSC/RMT/4/2017
- Last Date of Submitting Applications- 01 July 2017
NRSC, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 26 Posts
- Research Scientists – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Research Scientist Posts
- JRF 1- ME/M.Tech in Geophysics/Oceanography & Meteorology/Earth Ocean & Climate Science/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Climatology or equivalent. Or M.Sc. in Marine Sciences/Oceanography/ Physics/Geophysics/Atmospheric Science or equivalent with UGC-CSIR NET/GATE or equivalent.
- JRF – 2 - ME/M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences or equivalent (OR) M.Sc in Geology /Applied Geology/ Earth Sciences or equivalent with UGC-CSIR NET/GATE or equivalent.
- JRF – 3 - ME/M.Tech in Remote Sensing/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geo-Informatics and Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/Environmental Geoinformatics or equivalent.
- JRF- 4 -ME/ M. Tech in Water Resources Engineering/Hydraulics Engineering/Hydrology/ Soil & Water Conservation/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geoinformatics/Geomatics or equivalent after B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Civil /Environmental/Agricultural Engineering.
- Research Scientist 1 - M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Water Resources/Hydrology / Soil & Water Conservation/ Hydraulics / Irrigation/ Environmental/equivalent to Water Resources Engineering specialization After completion of B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil/Environmental /Agricultural / Water Resources Engineering.
- Research Scientist (RS) – 2 - M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Remote Sensing/ GIS/Geo - lnformatics /Geomatics After completion of B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil / Environmental /Agricultural Engineering (or) MSc. (with Physical Sciences subjects like Maths, Physics etc. at B.Sc level) in Geomatics / Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing / equivalent to Geoinformatics specialization.
- Research Scientist (RS) – 3 - M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 Years
- Research Scientists – 18 to 35 years
How to Apply for NRSC Hyderabad, JRF and Research Scientist Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 01 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs
ITM, Mussoorie Recruitment 2017 for 07 JRF and Research Associate Posts
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2017 for 05 Research Scientist/Assistant and SRF Posts