Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Preventive Officer, Superintendent (Customs) Section Officer (Account) and Stenographer on deputation basis. Eligible candidates’ can apply through the prescribed format within 45 days (25 April 2016) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Advertisement No- 10/217/2008-SEZ/1795
Noida Special Economic Zone Vacancy Details
- Superintendent (Customs) - 01 Post
- Preventive Officer- 04 Posts
- Section Officer (Account) - 2 Posts
- Stenographer- 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Preventive Officer and Others Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Superintendent (Customs) - 3 Years experience with Central Board of Excise and Customs with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600.
- Preventive Officer- 6 Years experience with Central Board of Excise and Customs with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 and Possessing Two Years procedural work experience in Excise or Customs.
- Section Officer (Account) – 3 Years experience in central Government in related field on pay band of Rs 5000-8000 and Pass in Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination or training in cash and Accounts from Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent.
- Stenographer- Employee of Central Government with Pay grade of Rs.1900 possessing speed of 80 words Per Minute in English Shorthand and 30 in typewriting along with knowledge of Computer word.
Upper Age limit (as on closing date of application): 56 Years
How to Apply Noida Special Economic Zone Preventive Officer and Others Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format and send the filled application and curriculum vitae along with essential documents to the address mentioned in the application. Application can be accessed on the official website: http://www.nsez.gov.in/Resources/Vacancy/NSEZ-10x48sqcm-English.pdf