NTPC Sail Power Company Limited (NSPCL) invited applications for the post of officer and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 29 April 2017
NSPCL Vacancy Details
- Officer (Finance)– 02 Posts
- Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee - 04Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)- 05 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)- 15 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)- 13 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee- 04 Posts
- Officer (Finance)– 37 years
- Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee, Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee - 27 years
- Diploma Engineer Trainee C&I, Mechanical, Electrical -25 years
Educational Qualification for Officer and other Posts
Officer (Finance) - candidate should be CA or ICWA qualified.
Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee- Candidate must be Inter CA or ICWA
Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) - The candidate must have Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical) - The candidate must have full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 70% marks.
Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)- Candidate should have full time regular Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Electronics & Power, Electronics & Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks.
Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee- Full time regular B. Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60% marks.
Application Fee for officer and other Posts
General & OBC- Rs. 300/- (non-refundable)
The application fee can be deposit by using debit/credit/Internet Banking. Registration fee deposited after 29 April 2017 will not be accepted. After successful completion of payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates should take a printout of the payment receipt for future purpose.
How to Apply for NSPCL, Officer and other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. No other mode of application shall be accepted. The applications can be register up to 29 April 2017. After successful completion of application, candidates are advised to take a printout of the Online Application form for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs