National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Dy. Director General (Academics) at E7 level for its Power Management Institute at Noida. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 6 August 2013. NTPC is India's largest power company. It was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business. NTPC ranked 337 in the ‘2012, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. NTPC's core business is engineering, construction and operation of power generating plants and providing consultancy to power utilities in India and abroad.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms : 16 July 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms : 6 August 2013
Details of Post
- Name of the Posts: Dy. Director General (Academic)
- Total No of Posts: 1
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 47 yrs. as on 6 August 2013.
- Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Candidate should have PhD in any Engineering / Management Discipline.
- Candidate should have good academic records.
- Candidate should have 15 years of experience, out of which 3 years of experience at Associate Professor Level in top ranking University/ Institutions/premier Business School.
Desirable Experience: Proven leadership experience, outstanding communication and inter personal skills, Demonstrated experience in educational administration and Ability to work with talented staff members and developing, promulgating, assessing and managing range of activities.
- General / OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- As Non Refundable Registration Fee through pay-in-slip available in website. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C no. 30987919993) at CAG Branch, New Delhi (Code-09996), on behalf of NTPC.
- No any fee required For SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/- & E7
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should log on to website www.ntpccareers.net for applying.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. After submitting Application form, a unique system generated registration slip will be generated. Candidates have to download the copy of registration slip and keep it for future use.