Odisha Gramya Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 17 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 February 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Office Attendant (Multi Purpose)
- Number of Post: 213 Posts
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have qualified Class Xth Standard or equivalent from an Education Board recognized by the State Government.
- Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2014) : About 18 years but below 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150-400/3-11350
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview
For SC/ST /Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.20/-
For all others including OBC: Rs.100/- for all others
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed Application format given below accompanied by the prescribed application fee and copies of required attested certificates by post only, in a cover super scribed with the words “Application for the post of OFFICE ATTENDNAT (MULTIPURPOSE) GROUP ‘C’ CADRE” to reach the following address on or before 01 February 2014.