Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Foreman, Junior Accountant and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 April 2014
Details of Post
- JE(Civil): 29 Posts
- JE(Mech.): 03 Posts
- JE(Elect.): 07 Posts
- Surveyor: 31 Posts
- Foreman (Min.): 07 Posts
- Jr. Executive Assistant: 63 Posts
- Junior Accountant : 23 Posts
- Assistant Teacher(TG): 09 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacist: 14 Posts
- Electrician-III: 11 Posts
Total Number of Post: 197 Posts
- JE(Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute.
- JE(Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute.
- JE(Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute.
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
- Foreman (Min.): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS .
- Jr. Executive Assistant: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Accountant : Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Assistant Teacher(TG): B.A./ B.Sc. with Bachelors’ Degree in Education/ Degree in Science with PCM subject & Mathematics as method of teaching in B.Ed Degree in Science with Science as one of the method of teaching in B.Ed. Degree in Arts with English Hon’s & English as one of the method of teaching in B.Ed.
- Jr. Pharmacist: +2 Science with Diploma In Pharmacy from recognized University/ Institute & Approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
- Electrician-III: HSC with ITI in Electrical, lineman/wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years. A Relaxation of 5 years age for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates and 10 yrs. for departmental & PWD candidates is applicable.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates having domiciles of the State of Odisha can download the application format from below link or visit official website: www.orissamining.com & submit the same completely filled in and signed along with attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by post in a envelop superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” so as to reach the General Manager(P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 5.00 PM of 15 April, 2014.
Refer the below link for complete details.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Format