Odisha PSC Notified Recruitment to 317 Post of Lecturers in O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre 2014
Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to 317 posts of Lecturers in the various disciplines in Class-II (Group-B) of O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre. The closing date for registration is 22 February 2014.
Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to 317 posts of Lecturers in the various disciplines in Class-II (Group-B) of O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre under Employment & Technical Education and Training Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 21 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 February 2014
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 15 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee at SBI Branch: 25 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application Form: 12 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: Lecturers in O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre
Discipline Wise Distribution of Posts
- Civil: 62 Posts
- Electrical: 52 Posts
- Mechanical: 62 Posts
- Electronics &Tele-communication: 17 Posts
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- Information Technology: 06 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 04 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 04 Posts
- Metallurgy: 08 Posts
- Mining Engineering: 02 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Mechatronics: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 2 1 Posts
- Physics: 24 Posts
- Chemistry: 23 Posts
- English: 20 Posts
- Drilling Engineering: 02 Posts
- Geology: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 317 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: Between 21- 32 Years
Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only should be submitted along with the application fee. SC/ST Candidates of Odisha only and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit online application between 21 January 2014 to 22 February 2014 through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in.
Send the Printout/Hard copy of the duly filled Online Application Form signed under the declaration along with copies of necessary certificates/documents etc. and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 12 March 2014 by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service.