Board of Secondary Education invited applications for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (Odisha TET). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 06 September 2017.
- Starting Date for Application Submission- 23 August 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 06 September 2017
- Date for Written Test – 25 September 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha TET 2017
- Paper 1- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT). Or Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
- Paper 2- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed.(Special Education) OR Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
Age limit - 18 - 35 years
How to apply for Odisha TET 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online from 23 August 2017 to 06 September 2017. Deposit of fee, either online or offline through SBI Collect shall have to be completed by 11.45 pm of 06 September 2017. However, submission of information in the online application can be done till midnight of 07 September 2017. A candidate can apply for only one paper. The candidate eligible to apply under Category-B (Paper-ll), shall not be eligible to apply under Category-A (Paper-l). In case the candidate register under both the papers, his/ her candidature in both the papers shall be rejected. The candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official site by entering their Registration Number & E-Mail lD from 12 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs