Office of the Accountant General (A&E), Haryana invited applications for recruitment to the post of Auditor and Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Accountant General (Accounts & Entitlements), Haryana functions under the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) who is the Head of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India is a Constitutional Authority appointed by the warrant of the President of India.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 20 January 2015 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Name of the Posts:
- Principal Accountant General (Audit), Haryana, Chandigarh
- Football: 2 Posts
- Badminton: 2 Posts
- Accountant General (A&E), Haryana, Chandigarh
- Cricket: 2 Posts
- Hockey: 2 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 8
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2800/-
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years of their appointment.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games/ Sports mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter- University Sports Board in any Sports/Games mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the state Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/Sports mentioned above.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of those belonging to SC/ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates).
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested photocopies of all required certificates and documents should be reach to the Deputy Accountant General (Administration), Office of the Principle Account General (A&E), Haryana, Plot No. 4 – 5 Sector 33 – B, Dakshin Marg, Chandigarh – 160 020 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.