Office of the District Judge, Howrah Notified Recruitment for 43 Various Posts 2014
Office of the District Judge, Howrah invites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts, purely on temporary basis but likely to be permanent.
Office of the District Judge, Howrah invites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts, purely on temporary basis but likely to be permanent. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 June 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Stenographer (English): 03 (Three)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 06 (Six)
- Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: 16 (Sixteen)
- Peon/ Day Guard/ Night Guard/ Farash (Group – D): 17 (Seventeen)
- Mali (Group – D): 01 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post 1 & 2
(i) Passed Madhyamik or Equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
(ii) Should have a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory speed and proficiency in Computer Operation will be given Preference.
For Post 3, 4 & 5
(i) Passed Class 8th Certificate from any recognized school or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
(ii) Proficiency in Computer Operation will be given Preference.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be more than 40 years as on 01 January 2014 and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- Per Month (for post 1).
- Pay Band PB – 2 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/- Per Month (for post 2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,300/- Per Month (for post 3).
- Pay Band PB – 1 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 4,900/- to Rs. 16,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,700/- Per Month (for post 4 & 5).
Application Fee for General and other candidates should be Rs. 300/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST Candidates (for post 1 & 2) and Rs. 200/- & Rs. 25/- (for post 3, 4 & 5) in the form of Demand Draft/ Bank Draft issued by any nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, HWH & Dist. Judge, HOW”, payable at Howrah.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Trade Test/ Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply hand written or typed application along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. also enclosed Demand Draft and a self addressed envelope affixed a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- with two recent passport size photographs (one should affix on the form) may be forwarded to the “Chairman, District recruitment Committee, Howrah” on or before 20 June 2014.