Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Mumbai Jobs Notification: ONGC, Mumbai has invited applications for Paramedical posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 01 January 2019.
Employment Notice No. 06/2018
Important Dates for ONGC, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 18 December 2018
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 01 January 2019
Date of Exam (CBT): Last week of January 2019
Vacancy Details of ONGC, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 04 Posts
- Dental Hygiene – 01 Post
- Physiotherapy – 01 post
Eligibility Conditions for ONGC, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – Diploma in pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration
- . Should be registered with Pharmacy Council. Skill Tests apply.
- Dental Hygiene – Diploma/certificate of minimum 1 year duration in Dental Hygiene/Dental Assistant. Minimum 1 year in line experience. Skill Tests apply.
- Physiotherapy – Diploma in Physiotherapy of minimum 2 years duration. Skill Tests apply.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- For all posts– 18-30 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ONGC, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written (Computer Based Test) being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ONGC, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (www.ongcindia.com) of the organization. The last date for online application is 01 January 2019.