O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda Job Notification:
O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Dental Surgeon, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, District Consultant, Social Worker, Psychologist, Consultant Medicine, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Programme Coordinator, GNM, Technician, Counsellor, ANM, MBBS Doctor, MBBS Doctor (Part Time), Staff Nurse and Contract Child Specialist.
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2016.
Last Date of Application: 22 November 2016
O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Dental Surgeon- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician- 02 Posts
- District Consultant- 01 Post
- Social Worker- 01 Post
- Psychologist- 01 Post
- Consultant Medicine- 02 Posts
- Nurse- 06 Posts
- Physiotherapist- 01 Post
- Hospital Attendant- 02 Posts
- Sanitary Attendant- 02 Posts
- Programme Coordinator- 01 Post
- GNM- 02 Posts
- Technician- 02 Posts
- Counsellor- 02 Posts
- ANM- 33 Posts
- MBBS Doctor- 01 Post
- MBBS Doctor (Part Time) - 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 01 Post
- Contract Child Specialist- 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda ANM and Other Jobs:
- Dental Surgeon- BDS Registered from UP Dental Council. Registered in UP Dental Facility.
- Lab Technician- 10+2 DMLT.
- X-Ray Technician- 10+2 Diploma in X-Ray Technician.
- District Consultant- Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Management or related field from a recognized institution/ university.
- Social Worker- Post Graduate Degree in Sociology/ Social work or graduate in Sociology/Social Work.
- Psychologist- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ MSW or Graduate in Psychology/ trained in counseling.
- Consultant Medicine- MD in Medicine or equivalent.
- Nurse- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in nursing.
- Physiotherapist- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Hospital Attendant- Matriculation.
- Sanitary Attendant- Matriculation.
- Programme Coordinator- MBBS from institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
- GNM- GNM qualification as recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Technician- 10+2 DMLT.
- Counsellor- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- ANM- ANM qualification as recognized by Nursing.
- MBBS Doctor- MBBS Degree.
- MBBS Doctor (Part Time) – MBBS Degree.
- Staff Nurse- GNM qualification as recognized by Nursing Council of India
- Contract Child Specialist- MD-Pediatrician.
Selection Procedure for O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda ANM and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda ANM and Other Jobs:
Candidates who are interested and eligible for jobs in O/o the Chief Medical Officer Gonda can apply through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 22 November 2016.