Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Korawa Amethi has invited applications under the ITI Apprenticeship Training Program (2017-18) for the various trades such as Electronics Mechanics, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater and others. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 16 October 2017
HAL Vacancy Details
- Trade-electronics mechanic, instrument mechanic, machinist grinder, electrician, refrigeration and AC, mechanic, draftsman (mechanical), electroplator.
- Fitter, Turner, Machanist, Mechanic motor vehicle.
- Painter, welder (gas and electric)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (KOPA)
Eligibility Criteria for Apprenticeship Program 2017-18
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be High School (Science) Passed or its equivalent. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more details.
Age Limit – should not be more than 27 Years
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2017, Apprentice Programme 2017-18
Interested candidates can send applications to the email id email@example.com on or before 16 October 2017. For more details, click on the below link.