The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result for Class 10 compartment exam 2018. Students may check their result on the board’s official website. Steps to check your result are dictated at the end of this article.
There will be some students who could not be able to qualify the exam this time again and would be depressed with the results. Here we are going to discuss the further options for all such students who failed in CBSE Clas 10 Compartment Exam 2018. Read below the ways to get accross the failure and accomplish your academic goals.
For students who failed the compartment exam 2018
- A candidate placed in compartment shall be allowed to appear at the subsequent three chances of compartment only in those subjects in which he/she has been placed in compartment. He/she may reappear at the compartmental examination to be held in July the same year, may avail the second chance in March/April and third chance in July of next year, i.e., 2019.
- Syllabi and Courses shall be the same as applicable for the candidates of full subjects appearing at the examination in the year concerned.
- The candidates’ practical marks/internal assessment marks obtained in the main examination will be carried over till the third chance compartmental examination.
- The candidate will be declared ‘PASS’ provided he/she qualifies the compartmental subjects in which she had failed.
- A candidate who fails at all the chances of compartment shall be treated to have failed in the examination and shall be required to reappear in class 10 at the subsequent annual examination of the Board as per syllabi and courses laid down for the examination concerned in order to pass the examination.
NIOS: A better option for the failed students
For students who failed in the compartment exam 2018, the NIOS can prove to be a boon to accelerate their education venture.
NIOS On Demand Examination (ODE) for Class 10th Failed Students:
NIOS on demand exam 10th class is a quote lucrative concept for those who failed in 10th as it gives students an option to appear in board exam throughout the year when they think that they are prepared well for the exam.
NIOS offers a chance to pass the 10th standard board exam in the same year. So, a student who failed in the compartment exam can appear in class 10th board exams in 2018 only in the fail subjects. It will help you saves a precious year in your education.
NIOS’s ODE course lets the fail student pass that very session in which he failed and lets him take admission in the next class in the same session.
There are several institutes and university which ask for a affidavit to show for a gap between 10th and 12th or your age when you did class 10. Thus, a year loss can stop you from getting admission into your dream university/Institution. Here, NIOS’s ODE programme can be of great advantage.
NIOS On Demand Exam Facilitates Examination at Your Choice
The novel concept of ODE to make the total system of examination independent of the time frame and help students to take up the examinations as per their wish and preparation. Student can walk into the examination center as and when he/she feel ready for the examination.
Subjects offered: Hindi (201), English (202), Sanskrit (209), Mathematics (211), Science & Technology (212), Social Science (213), Economics 214), Business studies (215), Home Science (216), Data Entry Operations (229), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223) & Painting (225).
Registration: After due processing the ODES result will be declared and published through NIOS web site during last week of every month for the examinations conducted during the preceded month.
Exam: The basic concept of On Demand Examination is that NIOS Student can walk into the examination center as and when he/she feel ready for the examination.
Result: After due processing the ODES result will be declared and published through NIOS web site during last week of every month for the examinations conducted during the preceded month.
Steps to check CBSE Class 10 Compartment results 2018:
- Visit the official websites, cbse.nic.in
- Click on the result link
- Click on 'Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2018 - Compartment' link.
- In the new tab, enter the required details like registration number, roll number
- Results will appear on the screen
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference
CBSE conducted the compartment exam for Class 10 from July 16 to 24, 2018.
The board has already declared the results for class 12 compartment exams on August 7, 2018.
To get more information about CBSE Exams (Class 9, 10, 11 and 12), you can visit www.jagranjosh.com/cbse.