Orissa High Court, Cuttack invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Section Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 May 2014. Orissa High Court was established in 1948.
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 12 May 2014
- Name of the Post: Assistant Section Officer
- Number of Post: 100 Posts
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 35 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C & S.T. Candidates.
- Candidate should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institution.
- Candidate should have minimum Computer Knowledge i.e. MS Office Package and Internet/e-mail application.
- General Category Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head "0070- Other Administrative Services - 01 - Administration of Justice - 501 - Services and Services Fees -9903220 - Home Department - 9915770 - Examination Fees" or through online by using Credit Cord/Debit Cord/Net Banking System.
- S.C/S.T. Candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification including the knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Computer Test and viva voce test.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE from the website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner) before 12 May 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.