Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invited application for recruitment to the post of Fieldsman, Computer and Clerk/Typist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 November 2013. OUAT was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 30 November 2013
Name of the Posts
- Fieldsman: 33 Posts
- Computer: 2 Posts
- Clerk/Typist: 3 Posts
Total No. of post: 38
- Candidate age should be between 21 years -32 years as on 1 January 2011 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Fieldsman: Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline. Candidates of Rural background with knowledge of local language will be given preference. Vocational certificate course is essential.
- Computer: Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline with PGDCA.
- Clerk/Typist: Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline. Knowledge of computer operation will be given preference.
General & SEBC Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500 (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar, payable at state Bank of India, OUAT campus Bhubaneswar.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/- for all posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview/Intelligence test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and attested copies of all certificate, mark sheets of examination passed, valid employment Registration card experience certificate if any, three recent passport size color photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and two unstamped self address envelope should reach to the Registrar, OUAT, bhubaneswar-751003 by Registered/speed post latest by 30 November 2013 up to 5:00 p.m