Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invited applications for recruitment of various Teaching/Research vacant posts in the constituent Colleges/Research Stations. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014.
OUAT was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 31 July 2014
Name of the Posts
- Professor: 14 posts
- Associate Professor: 27 posts
Total No. of post: 41
- Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.1050/-only for the post of Professor and Rs.850/- only for Associate Professor.
- Application fee shall be deposited in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar by deposit pay slip.
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with all relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha before 31 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.