Orissa State Aids Control Society (OSACS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Counselor by open advertisement, interview and written test at different peripheral units on contractual basis for implementation of HIV/AIDS programme in the State under National AIDS Control Programme (NACP). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Date of Publication: 05 March 2014
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Counselor
• Total No.of Posts: 11 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 21-60 years as on 1 March 2014.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in psychology or Social Work or Sociology or Anthropology or Human Development & Diploma in Nursing with minimum 3-5 Years experience in the field of HIV/AIDS with computer knowledge.
Pay scale: Rs.13000/- per month consolidated
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies from any Gazetted Officer of all mark sheets, certificates, photographs & experience certificates, should be submitted by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier Services/Drop Box to the Project Director, Orissa State AIDS Control Society (OSACS), Oil Odisha Building, F-Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.