OSSC CGL Notification 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OSSC) has released the short notice for recruitment to different Group-B State Cadre Posts as 'Initial appointee’ through Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021 Exam. The date of activation of the Online Application for the post will be notified in the Detailed Advertisement to be published on the website "www.ossc.gov.in" shortly.
A total of 233 vacancies have been notified. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: to be intimated soon
- Last date for submission of online application: to be intimated soon
OSSC CGL Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies - 127 Posts
- Auditor of Cooperative Societies - 71 Posts
- Auditor (Directorate of Textiles, Odisha) - 6 Posts
- Auditor (Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur - Nil
- Inspector of Textiles - 28 Posts
OSSC CGL Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University and the candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a Language subject.
OSSC CGL Notification 2021 Age Limit- 21 to 32 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Apply Online - to active soon
How to apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates will be available to apply for the above posts at ossc.gov.in.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment mode: Online