Office of the Executive Director of Pench Tiger Reserve Conservation Foundation, Nagpur under Maharashtra Forest Department invited applications for recruitment to the post of Ecologist, Sociologist, Livelihood Expert, GIS Specialist, Social Mobilizer, Office Asst & Nature Interpreter. The candidate eligible for the post may apply through prescribed application format before 30 January 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 January 2015
- Date of Interview: 03 & 04 February 2015
- Ecologist: 01 Post
- Sociologist: 01 Post
- Livelihood Expert: 01 Post
- GIS Specialist: 01 Post
- Social Mobilizer: 04 posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Nature Interpreter: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Ecologist: Master Degree in Wildlife Conservation or Wildlife Management or Wildlife Science OR MSc in Forestry or Botany or Zoology.
- Sociologist: Master Degree in sociology and Social Work.
- Livelihood Expert: Master in Social welfare or MBA in Rural Management.
- GIS Specialist: Graduation in science or engineering or BA in Geography.
- Social Mobilizer: Graduation in any discipline.
- Office Assistant: Graduation in any discipline.
- Nature Interpreter: Field experience in nature interpretation and good communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their resume through e-mail: email@example.com or by Post to the Office of the Executive Director of Pench Tiger Reserve Conservation Foundation, Nagpur, Near Government Press, Zero Miles, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001 on or before 30 January 2015.